You are here today because you came across a post or photo that I shared online. More than likely it was a post about achieving your goals; making your dreams into your reality. Something I shared with you spoke to you on another level.
You are here for a reason; a purpose that you know in your heart is worth pursuing.
And, that is why I am here. To coach and guide you to follow that path.
My mission is Encourage, Empower and Equip women to experience a life they love.
My passion is mindset and personal development.
My technique is to help you clear the clutter, shift your mindset, crush limiting beliefs and draft an action plan that will bring lasting change and help you create a life you love.
Once we know we are a good match, there are two avenues you can take.
One is the 1-to-1 client sessions. Once a week, we get together over the telephone and go through the challenges you face, the fears and limiting beliefs that are at work, your needs as a woman, and how to shift your mindset, create empowering actions and implement a plan that creates lasting change.
A 1-to-1 coaching setting is perfect for you IF:
- You prefer to have individual and uninterrupted coaching
- You are committed to doing whatever it takes to get results, NOW.
- You prefer immediate feedback to your challenges, questions and concerns
- You are ready to do the work, report your progress and get your butt kicked a little bit, if needed. 🙂
- You want to see accelerated results
Or, there is a group coaching program. Once a week, as a group, we meet and go through a lesson that is designed to dig deeper into what’s causing you to stay “stuck” and how to best help you move on with your life.
A group coaching setting is a good place for you IF:
- You prefer to sit back a little and take in information
- You love the camaraderie and support of a group setting
- You have a chaotic schedule and cannot make definitive plans for 1-to-1 coaching
- You don’t feel ready to work 1-to-1 yet
- You don’t mind a slower pace to see results
Whichever setting is best for you, I will do my best to help you achieve the transformation you desire. But, just keep in mind, you may grow along the way and you may find that what you once thought you wanted, can be far exceeded, once YOU put your mind to it.
There is also a Facebook group that is designed to help support one another. As women of transformation, we have a lot of chatter around us that can make us feel we’re alone or misunderstood. The aim of the group is to create a safe, nurturing environment that will continually encourage, empower and equip us women to succeed.
- You prefer to learn things at your own pace
- You know you need coaching at some level
- You need a program that offers you freedom and flexibility
- The price fits your budget
- You need to do something to change the path your life is on, so that you can uplevel and invest further in yourself.
In ALL courses, you will get workbooks, worksheets, homework assignments, audio and video materials.