- Being homeless taught me how to appreciate a home.
- Being broke taught me how to appreciate my income.
- Being divorced taught me how to appreciate a relationship.
- Being separated from my kids taught me how to appreciate every minute I was able to spend with them.
- What things in your life didn’t work out the way you thought they should’ve?
- What did you learn?
- What have you done to move beyond those “moments”?
If you are stuck in a “moment” that you can’t find a way out of, let me suggest this workout to you.
Take out a few pieces of paper, set a timer for 20 minutes, put the cell phone aside and work through these questions.
- What happened?
- How has your life changed?
- What is something good that you can create from what happened?
- How can you use that to move your life in a new direction?
- What fires you up and gives you purpose?
- How can you use the moments, the lessons…to move you toward your purpose?
Do this exercise and then….
TAKE MASSIVE ACTION.
Please pop on back here and leave a comment on how it worked out for you, or if you’ve already been through this and how it turned out.
Your comments and questions may speak to another reader that stops by, so please don’t be shy. Post your comments here.
Remember: The most important relationship you will ever have is the one with yourself. Invest in YOU because only you can create a life you love.